ABOUT MY SKILL SET
With over ten years’ worth of experience running my own IT business, I’ve learned to be the repair/on-site guy, network technician, salesman, help desk, graphic designer, coder, advertiser, web designer, business planner, accountant, and much more.
My skills include, but are not limited to:
- PC / Laptop / Cellphone / Tablet Repair
- Soldering - Through hole and SMT
- Upgrading PCs and Servers
- System Optimization / Tune-up
- Virus Removal
- Remote Help Desk
- Forensic Data Recovery
- Password Recovery
- Network Setup / Diagnosis
- DVR Camera Systems
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Web Design / CMS
- Web Server Administration
- Business Card Design
- Phone Unlocking and Rooting
- Paid Consultant (Various)
- Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Dreamweaver, Quickbooks, and much more.
I like a challenge, and am continuously learning new skills. The following are a few of the challenges some of my past customers have given me:
- Can you create a hidden wireless 1080p 3D projection system that comes out of this tiny table?
- Can you set up a half mile Wi-Fi so I can control my fish farm machinery from home?
- Can you help in an identity theft investigation?
- Can you deploy DVR systems for all my stores, and then chain them together over the internet?
Customer relations are essential to any business. Always courteous, I try to break things down into easy-to-digest chunks while keeping customers up-to-date through phone, e-mail, and text interactions. In the end, I try to leave a three-fold impression on my customers: “This guy knows what he’s doing”, “I don’t have to worry anymore”, and “I’ll leave it all to him from now on”.
I have experience dealing with every income bracket, ranging from children to seniors, and consider myself skilled at reading and understanding the mindset of each customer: where they’re coming from, what they can afford, and what they’re willing to buy right now.
2014 - 2015Lifeline Repairs
- Daily opening and closing of shop
- Employee training
- Building in-house test equipment
- SMT Soldering
- Customer relations and Sales
- Front Register
- PC/Laptop/Cellphone/Tablet sales
- PC/Laptop/Cellphone/Tablet repair
- Research and repair procedure documentation
2002 - 2014Miami Tech Guru
It started as a hobby, and turned into my own business. Ironically, by sticking to this one business, I've gained insight into hundreds of others through my diverse clientele.
My customers are my best references; the following individuals have given me permission to use them are references:
Lifeline - CFO / Managing PartnerKestas Masanauskas
Tel: (678) 702-7109
Legnaro Akl Law Firm - CEOIlaria Akl
Tel: (305) 302-2584
Florida Villa Realty - OwnerGleb Klioner
Tel: (786) 445-0770
Weatherguard Industries - Managing PartnerAntonio Del Campo
Tel: (786) 201-2765